Friday 5 August 2016

Olympics Reflection


This week we have been doing lots of stuff about the Olympics here are a few of mine, I chose my favorite 3 athletes from NZ. I chose Paora Winitana and Ryan Archibald because they play sports that I play and enjoy and I picked Marty McDowell because my friend Will likes Canoeing. I thought that the researching was easy I thought it was going to be hard. I learnt lots about different athletes. I enjoyed doing this.

We also did country study's i choose country's that I don't know much about so I learned stuff The country's I choose were Botswana, Finland and Algeria. I thought that this was easy, to do all the researching I choose 3 country that I knew nothing about, but now I know lots about them, like there climate and there population and even the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.