Friday 10 February 2017

T1 W2 Reflection

This week for numeracy we have been doing graphing, in my groups was Will, Zach, Alex and me. Our question was favorite professional sport. There was 6 options, Super Rugby, KFC Big Bash, F1, Premier League, NRL and other. The top answer was other, 20 people said other, then it was Super Rugby at 19. 

For Literacy we have been writing lists. We all did 2 lists, I did My ten Fav All Blacks and 10 All Blacks that I would like to play with. That was really easy because I would like to play with every All Black. 

For interchange we have been doing Te Reo, PE and some drama. My favourite is PE because I love PE.

2 comments:

  1. Ki Ora Kaleb it is Oliver and Levi here. We really really like the work that you did last week. We really like your T1 W2 Reflection. The thing that we like the most is how you added heaps of information but maybe next time you should add a picture in of your work.
    Did you like doing graphing?
    Did you like your partners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there guys thanks for commenting on my blog. I do like doing graphing and yes I like my partners.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.