Thursday 30 March 2017

40BC Reflection

Title: The Bad Book 

Author: Andy Griffiths

Illustrator: Terry Denton

Rating: ✡  

The Bad Book is a book with lots of little riddles and story's, my favorite one was about a boy, he said to his Mum, Mummy can I jump into the volcano, Mummy said I dont know it seams dangerous, then the boy said please, please, please, Mummy then said OK but be careful so he went and jumped in to the volcano.  

If you want to see more of the story's read the but book, I recommend that you do because this is a really funny book.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kaleb, this post about the bad book for the 40BC is amazing. I think i will read this book now. Is it a series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kaleb, this post about The Bad Book for the 40BC is amazing. I think I will read this book now from Kaleb S in your class. Good work keep those blog posts up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.