Friday 26 June 2015

Winter adventure

"I walked into this big haunted house, then I saw a huge room then I saw something, it was a weird shape,I thought to my self what is this, then next thing I know it was one off  them pordel things.  


I thought should I go inside, I said to my self it is quite a risk but then I like to take risks, so I ran up to it and then I jumped inside it and then I landed on a huge pile of snow, this snow was very very thick.



After I landed on this thick snow I started to walk towards this  thing that looked like a path, the path was as long as the EFL Tower on its side.  II started to walk on this long pat, there was trees as tall as a sky scrapper, at the top of the tall trees the top was bent like iron bars gone wrong.



I started to get closer to the end of the hugely long path and that's when I saw something, it was a tree with out snow on it, I thought this must be the end of this huge long path, this tree didn't have shelf's of snow on it like all the other trees.



I didn't really want to leave but it would probably be a better thing to do, then I thought I really quite like it here, so I decided to stay here for a bit longer 



















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.