Monday 24 August 2015

My Favorite Item


My Favorite  thing I got when I was a baby was a blanket that I called Blanky, it was special because my Mum gave it to me when I was turning 3, I got another blanket from my Uncle Andrew and my Aunty It had green, Purple and red Dinosaurs that I got for my 4th.

My Dinosaur  Blanket had a hood on it, the back ground off my dinosaur blanket was blue, My other one was just blue that I got from my mum.  My blanket that mum gave me sits on my bed sometimes it comes into my bed because I mes up  my bed a lot when I am sleeping.



I use to like to snuggle with it when I was little, I liked to sleep with my dinosaur blanket but if I was cold I would put it on top off my sheets and dova  so I warm up My dinosaur blanket had a hood that was blue, if it was not on my bed it would be on me I used to wear it around the house and I used to like to scare my little brother, and I used to chase my big brother around the house and outside.

I liked this blanket a lot because I  got it when I was a little baby from my Uncle and Aunty, My other blanket Is special to me because my Mum gave it  to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.