Friday 13 May 2016

Week 2 Reflection

This is a slide that my friend and I created, we made this slide  during literacy time.  Have a look at it.  I found it easy, I learnt new things about the war.



Have a look at this link it is my bubble us.  Look below we had to describe spiders. I thought it was fun.  I learnt some new stuff about spiders this week.


Spider Report


This is my time reflection, this is what my group and I learnt this week, it was really fun, I enjoyed it, I found it easy.








This is my ABCYA Word Cloud
that I created about war.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaleb I recon your blog is perfect no mistakes at all
    you have capital letters full stops and digital laerning
    objects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia-ora Kaleb.
    I think that you should put it all into one blog post next time. I like your title and all your labels are good and then it will be perfect. 40 banqer dollars for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.