Friday 16 September 2016

Big Day Out Reflection

Big Day Out

For the big day out this year we did the same things, they are a Movie, Fun games and swimming. My favorite was probably Movie or the fun games.


Movie

This year the movie for the big day out was Pete's Dragon.  I loved this movie but the start of it is a bit sad when his Mum and Dad die in a car accident. There was lots of girls cried during the movie. I really like this movie, I would like to see it again.

Fun Games

This year we went to the new Recreation Centre. The games were Football, Cricket, Badminton and Basketball. We won all our games. We won Football 3-0 and I scored a goal we won cricket 28 runs to 16 runs I got 3 runs, we won basketball 10-4 I got 1 goal and badminton was not a competition, I was really bad at badminton.


Swimming

We also went swimming  for our big day out. We were aloud to go down the hydro slide. I liked it. When we were in the pool we were annoying the girls by stealing there ball, at the end we got the ball taken of us so we went and played tag in the deep pool.





Here is us annoying the girls.








Here is me and Oliver playing badminton.


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora kaleb W .Its Megan commenting. I love the photos and the good detail in the sentences. In Pete's dragon did you find it really sad or just a bit sad. What was your favorite part of the big day out? Poroporoaki (goodbye).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaleb that day was so fun. I likke the last picture of us in the new rec centre. My favirote activity was sports. What was yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.