Friday 27 May 2016

Week 4 Reflection

Literacy
For literacy i done my Charlotte's web writing, we had to write about a part of the story in a news paper arterial, here is my writing, I thought this was easy.  Here is the link 


Numeracy

For Numeracy we had to do activity's and a screencasterfie  about our maths, I thought this was a bit tricky































On Wednesday I went to the west coast cross country, we had to drive down to Kumara and we ran the inside of the racecourses 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaleb, well done with your numeracy this week. Remember to write a deatiled refection so we can see what you learnt AND how you went about it.
    A great start with your writing. Next time instead of putting a link to it, embed the work onto your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.