Friday 6 May 2016

Week 1 Refletion

This is some Anzac art that i done this week, we used pastel for the sunset in the background, then we cut out some black paper and used it as the ground we also cut out the solders and stuck it on the black ground.
This is a presentation that my friends and I created about being in the world war .
I learnt lots about nurses going to war and what it would be like.

This is my Charlotte's web writing that we done during literacy time.
This is my presentation that my friends and I created during literacy time.
I learnt lots about mascots in world war 1, about is the slide we created.
This is banqer, we earn money and we can bye things like free time and stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.